Industrial Rigging Service of Austin, Inc. provides engineered installation solutions to growing companies that can’t afford to disrupt their operation while their enhancement is constructed. We provide the overall coordination through managing the sensitive steps of change over implementation. Since our in-house engineering and installation teams work together, these steps are designed to be as seamless as possible.
Our team approach provides high levels of experience and expertise in the areas of:
- Package, pallet, and overhead conveyors
- High-speed sortation conveyors (slat, shoe, and tilt-tray)
- Conveyor control systems
- Data collection and bar code systems
- Profiling, order fulfillment, and wave management software
- Horizontal and vertical carousels, including inserter/extractor robots
- AGV and AS/RS systems interfaces
- Static, dynamic, and mobile aisle storage systems
- Rack supported pick modules and mezzanines
- Structural mezzanines and in-plant offices
Industrial Rigging Service of Austin, Inc. has designed and installed systems for products of all shapes and sizes in the industrial, food processing, and warehouse markets. Our trained engineers work directly with you to concept any design which meets your needs.
Using computer-aided design such as AutoCAD for fast, efficient system planning, we can create anything from a simple transportation conveyor to a warehouse sortation system. Once we have engineered the system, our on-site team of highly trained technicians will install the conveyor system using materials from many of the top-name companies.